It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Another post!

As I sit here writing this, my son is doing his very best to eat a cat toy and I'm all right with that. I think this means that I have mellowed out about in regards to baby-stuffs. However, there are still:

Things I Still Refuse To Do:
Give him a binky that has hit the floor anywhere outside my house. (hey, I know what's happened to my floors.)
Take my hand off the stroller when I'm out of the house. (Kidnappers would have to pry my cold dead hands away from it.)
Put him in anything less than the cutest outfit I have available even if I'm sleep deprived and/or sick as a dog. (His cuteness is my fuel now, it inspires me to greatness.)
Let him cry. (Yeah, that's not even possible. He cries and I make it better. End of story. AP all the way!)
Pass him off to people because we are sick of him. (Holding him is still an honor we bestow upon the favored few.)
Stop taking pictures because it got boring. (Yeah right, like that could happen.)

So I may still be a tad Type A mom-ish about the whole thing, but have you guys seen this kid? He is really happy and thriving like a thriving thing. I'm gonna take that as a green light on my parenting style for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment