It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Take a breath

Ok, so it's been six months of baby bliss and I've started to realize that things aren't going to slow down and come back to normal. If I want to get anything done ever again I'm just going to have to MAKE it happen. This is a perfect segway  to:
Things I swore I'd Never Do
Stick the kid in front of the tv in order to entertain him. (How do you think I found the time to write this?)
Pee in front of him (Yeah, that went out of the window in the first week)
Be embarrassed about feeding him in public. (Even in this area, I still get self-conscious .)
Ignore my cats! (What, I still have cats? I kid, but they only get love now if Xan is sleeping or wants to play with them.)

That's all I have time for now, but I'm planning on updating more often again so next time will be Things I Still Refuse To Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment