It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Friday, June 8, 2012

This is a joke, right?

I know I'm only three day over due, but they have been a long 3 days. I'm starting to think that pregnancy is some universal joke, or riddle that I wasn't clued in on and that all of the moms of the world aren't allowed to tell women who haven't given birth yet the key to unlocking the 'prize' of delivery. Induction is still about a week and a half off, but until 3 days ago, my midwife wasn't even mentioning it and now apparently it's a thing I need to keep under consideration. Yes, I knew all of this before June 5th, but it didn't apply to me because I was going to be a unique snowflake that, when the oven timer went off, released a freshly baked batch of healthy baby boy. Descriptive, no? Anyway, I am bored. Bored stiff. And I've stopped being quite so loving when I talk to the ole fuzzer now. Before I was all like, "Daddy and I can't wait to meet you, my beloved snuggle bear!"Whereas now it's much more like, "Time's up, everyone out of the pool! Get out, get outgetoutgetout!!!!"I am considering going on a cookie strike so that he knows that there won't be any more tasty snacks until he comes out and learns how to nom them himself. That'd work on me. Ok, rant completed. Gonna go bounce on my yoga ball some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment