It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Smartness

Yeah, being smart is totally overrated. When my mental faculties started going downhill from being pregnant, at first I was all like, "Oh no, how will I keep from stupiding myself to death?!" Now I'm all, "Yeah, I put my car keys in the toilet tank again, what of it?" (not a real example, unfortunately)

Maybe the hormones have just started to level out, but I find myself being able to spell again, which is nice. Verbal communication, on the other hand, still consists mostly of me trying to beam the image of what I am trying to convey directly into the other person's mind - that and wild and elaborate gesticulation, which can get kind of hilarious, especially if someone gets poked in the eye. Dan has become a pro at understanding me, even if I just say, "Snowblower!" He'll be all like, "Don't worry, there will be plenty of ice cream left when we get there." What a catch! Now that I know about his super pregnancy mind reading powers I will totally have more of his babies.

By the way, I like cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment