It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Poked The Pope

Not really, but I couldn't think of a title for this upcoming post due to sleepiness. Which is what this post is about, actually. Xan has discovered a new trick, he only sleeps on me, which is really sweet. He makes all of these really cute cooing noises, grabs my shirt and snuggles in as hard as he can.The rough part of it is that I can't sleep if anyone is touching me. It's the reason we have a king sized bed. Maybe the next week or so will break this habit, otherwise my life is going to swiftly turn into that episode of TNG where everyone on the Enterprise lost the ability to access REM sleep. We are thinking that maybe bedtime is a bit too early and that's why The Fuzzling is so restless at night. Tonight we will be bumping bedtime back to 8 or 9 and adding a twin bed to our king mattress to see if that helps at all. Fingers crossed because I have no Beverly Crusher to swoop in at the last minute to fix this for me before we all plunge headlong into a collapsing star. It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment