It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Friday, February 3, 2012

In the Beginning...

I didn't want to blog about my experiences whilst being pregnant. First, because I didn't want to alienate my FB friends with the minutia of my daily life. Second, any time I have ever felt as though I HAD to write/draw/create anything at all, I've tended to find it not fun even a little and then quit. However, lately I have had many things I've wanted to write about regarding the new little man in my life (yes, he's here right now affecting my life, so in my mind he's already here.) and all of the ladies on the Bump, not to mention an RL friend seem to be enjoying it immensely, so there you go, today I make my attempt at blogginess. I may post often or never again, but for those of you who are interested, feel free to read whatever it is that I put here involving me being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment