It's a baby!

It's a baby!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm a Gundam!

According to my dear friend Charlotte, anyway. For those of you who didn't spend your college years believing that sleep was for the weak and that if only you watched a little more anime, fairies would appear from space and give you the inspiration to finish the last 5 pages of your final in biology due in only 10 hours, a Gundam is a mechanical suit of armor that a small soldier boy or girl can fit inside of and drive into battle - for great justice. A few days ago I told Char that I wasn't feeling in control of my actions that day. She responded by telling me that she knew exactly who was driving, considering the amount of cookies I had just shoved into my face and that I was totally little Fuzzbutton's Gundam. This made me very happy and suddenly the bad mood was gone, so I spent the rest of the day pretending that I was a miniature mobile suit of armor lumbering around my house doing the bidding of my pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment